A free course on how to boondock, find discounts on camping, and save money while RV camping!
People decide to travel by RV for many different reasons.
- To abandon the 9-to-5 rat race.
- To downsize and stop “Keeping up with the Joneses.”
- To spend more time in nature.
- To spend more time with family.
- To see the world.
- To chase their American dream.
- To save money (and pay of debt) by living a cheaper lifestyle.
RVing can be cheap—but it can also cost you as much as the average vacation. Saving all starts with figuring out strategies to cut back on costs and live simply.
In this free course, we share resources and tips to help you save on one of your biggest line items while traveling: lodging.
Learn how to find free camping, save on RV parks, and make the most of your time on the road
- How do You Want to Camp?
- Helpful Resources
Dry Camping, Boondocking, & Moochdocking
- Introduction: Free Camping Options
- Boondocking for Beginners
- How to Find Boondocking
- The Best RVs for Boondocking
- Boondocking Etiquette
- A Short Guide to Moochdocking
- Best Boondocking Resources
- Introduction: Memberships that Save Big
- Harvest Hosts (free camping)
- Thousand Trails
- Passport America
- Good Sam