Everything you need to know to transition smoothly from your home to RV.
So, you’ve decided to take the leap into full-time RV living!
Now comes the hard part…
Changing domicile, downsizing your home, saying goodbye to family and friends, finding health insurance, transitioning your pets, and so much more.
You know you have a lot to do but don’t know where to start. We’ve got you covered!
With the Preparing to Full-Time RV Course, we’ll teach you how to downsize efficiently, help you decide where to claim domicile, how to get mail on the road, review your health and auto insurance options, RV life budgeting, traveling planning, and so much more!
…Not sure where to start?
…Overwhelmed by the transition process?
…Confused about health insurance or auto insurance for full timers?
…Not sure what to do with your home?
…Nervous about travel planning?
If this is you, then you’ve come to the right place.
First Things To Consider When Transitioning To Full-Time RV Living
- Transition Timeline Strategy
- Home Renters
- Home Owners
- Home Base
Everything You Need To Downsize
- Downsizing Overview and Timeline
- Setting Up The Downsizing Process
- Everything Has Its Place
- Tips and Tricks to Downsizing
Transitioning Your Pets To Full-time RV Life
- Are Your Pets Coming With You?
- Prepare Your Pet for RV Travel
- Traveling Pet Etiquette
- Traveling Pet Health Strategies
- Traveling Pet Safety Strategies
Deciding Your Domicile
- What is Domicile & Why is it Important?
- Choosing Your Domicile
- Mail Forwarding & Scanning Service
- Receiving Packages on the Road
- Tips & Tricks for Getting Mail
- Health Insurance
- Auto Insurance & Roadside Assistance
- Pet Insurance
RV Lifestyle Budgeting
- Budgeting 101
- Fuel Budget
- Campground Costs
- Entertainment Expenses
- Necessary Expenses
- Travel Day Considerations
- Travel Planning Tips
- RVing Apps for Camping, Services, and Route Planning
- RV Exit Strategy
- Why is it Important?
How You’ll Benefit From This Course
Learn at Your Own Pace
With this course, you can learn at your own pace and rewatch any sections you need to. Use the tools provided to transition on your own timeline.
Worksheets & Checklists
We’ve included additional worksheets and checklists to help you downsize, budget, and purchase only the RV essentials.
Save Valuable Time
This course is extremely detailed and helps you with every facet of transitioning to RV living. You can cut down on hours of research since we’ve already done it all for you