A free 7-day course on how to travel full time in an RV on a budget!
I developed this course on how to travel America on $2,000/month or less, because that is exactly what my wife (Alyssa, you’ll hear her name quite a bit) and I learned how to do during our first year of full-timing.
We quit our full-time jobs in search of an epic adventure and spent a year traveling to all fifty states in our 1994 class C motorhome. During our journey we camped in national parks, toured scenic highways, visited major cities, and experienced life in an entirely different realm than we had ever known.
The best part is we did it for cheap, really cheap.
The goal of this course is to walk you through exactly how we budgeted for our trip, from basic travel expenses to what you can cut back on, and some custom rules we’ve learned to live by while on the road.
We had little in savings, no idea how to make money, and were convinced that somehow we could actually visit all fifty states together in one year.
I should probably explain that we were 23 at the time, and I’d like to think it’s expected that all 23 year olds make reckless decisions like this.
My wife and I decided to spend our honeymoon traveling to all fifty states. We quit our jobs and set off on a grand adventure, figuring if we ran out of money, then we at least still had a roof over our heads.
But what we didn’t expect was how affordable RVing was.
We learned how to save money on camping costs, where we could park for free, and how to save money on food. We built good habits and found the best place to shower on the road when you’re out of water (super important lesson there!).
Who Is This Course For?
1. People who want to go on awesome adventures.
2. People who aren’t afraid to live outside of their comfort zone (get ready…).
3. People who are new to full-time or extended travel and want practical tips on how to save money and travel on a budget.
Let’s Travel America
- We’re about to become best friends and travel partners.
- Day 1: Shifting Your Mindset from Vacation to Full-time Travel
- Day 2: How to Find Cheap, Decent Lodging
- Day 3: How to Save Money on Food
- Day 4: Cheap “Luxuries” We Love
- Day 5: Our Actual Expenses from A 48-State Road Trip
- Day 6: 10 Questions People Ask Me Before Buying An RV
- Day 7: How to Make Money on the Road
- More Free from Heath & Alyssa
- Everything You Need to Know Before RVing
- Stay Connected